Monday, November 2, 2015

October doe and a few trail cam pictures

I had planned on trying to get a doe in early October so I would have some jerky and sticks ready in time for the all day sits of November.  Pay attention to the time stamp on the picture sequence below.  I didn't think it would happen quite that fast.  First hunt of the year on my "East Creek" stand.  









Below is another perspective of the encounter, right after the footage of the bachelor group I filmed that morning.  




I made it back this past weekend to check cameras that had been out since early October.  It was a pretty disappointing card pull, but I think the lack of buck pictures was due to the fact that the milo just to the North still hasn't been cut yet.  Hopefully that happens soon!















No comments:

Post a Comment