Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Trail Cams Oct. 31 - Nov. 7

 



I liked the colors in this picture of a small buck posing for the camera in West Canyon. 




Better buck walking North heading out of the canyon at sunrise.  This may be the buck that came out right before it got dark during my Friday evening hunt.










A possible shooter buck under my Feeder Stand just hours after Bayes and Goodman left.  Since I don't like the name Feeder Stand, I'm renaming it Milk River Stand because that's what it reminds me of looking down on it from the canyons. 










Cool daylight picture under the Milk River Stand from Friday morning.  I sat this stand Thursday morning and wish I'd have waited a day.  This may be the same 8 pointer Phil watched running 4 does around on Sunday morning.








  Possibly the same 8 from above.  This is the view at sunrise under the stand I was intending to sit Sunday morning until I decided to sleep in.  The possible shooter buck from above was also in other pictures in the background just as the Eastern horizon was starting to turn blue.  He may have been in bow range during shooting light that morning as well.  I'm hoping for a North wind Saturday morning!

2 comments:

  1. That might be the same buck from the video, but the main beams on the buck in the video look alot bigger and more massive than the buck you got on trail camera walking away in my opinion,

    ReplyDelete
  2. could be. neither the video or the picture gives you a very clear idea. Looking at it again, I don't think the buck walking away has as much height either.

    ReplyDelete