Sunday, August 17, 2014

First Trail Cam Pics of 2014

I FINALLY put cameras out this year Saturday afternoon.  Since I won't be back to check them for a few weeks I couldn't resist checking them Sunday morning before heading back to KC.  For just one night out, I thought the results were pretty promising...



 


 






Looks like Stere is back again.



Here he is about this time last year...not much change.













This guy looks like a shooter.  I'll have to go back through last year's pictures to see if he's familiar.



I think I'll call this guy "Rhaht-Rhow", but you have to say it in Scooby Doo voice.





 





And then there's this guy.  Definitely the coolest looking buck so far this year. 
 


 


 Could this be Thin Lizzy from last year?  The next two pics are last year's.  There's a start to a split on the right G2 and the frame looks similar in shape, but hard to say one way or the other.










 


 





 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment