Monday, July 16, 2012

GUMBY?

I just hung  this Moultrie M-80 trail cam last Wednesday and by this Monday these are a couple of bucks I had on it.  It is sure interesting to see my other Moultrie D-55 trail camera in the background and to the left.  It did not capture any of these bucks on film and they are only 15 yards away from each other.   I noticed this same thing last year when setting up multiple cameras near each other.  I guess it just goes to show you to not assume you are really scouting the whole area by just setting out one camera!  I have noticed this many times....Who knows there might be 200 incher just walking by the second pine tree in the background.  Maybe I will hang one there also!

Gumby?

                                                      
                                                       Another average 10 pointer

No comments:

Post a Comment